Friday, April 29, 2011

Sharing the Spotlight: Mohawk by Malisia

Today the spotlight is on this mohawk style shared by Malisia.


Malisia writes:
"This is my daughter Coryn, aka Coco Puff.  For her fifth birthday I thought I would give her a cute yet funky hairstyle, so what better than a mohawk. I originally wanted to do cornrows leading into the mohawk but my braiding skills need some work and I knew cornrows would take hours.  So I opted for the veil pattern.  The style turned out just as cute and it only took me an hour to accomplish.  As you can tell from her diva pose she loved it."




This style looks wonderful and that pose shows how much Coryn is feeling it! Thanks for sharing, Malisia!

If you would like one of your styles featured on Sharing the Spotlight, click on Contribute at the top of the page to find out how!

8 comments:

  1. I love it! My daughter has a mohawk with twists up the sides right now, but I'm def doing this style next time. She is absolutely adorable and I'm digging the diva pose lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!!!



    precious-curls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. why didnt i see this earlier today, LOL!! i just spent the last 3 hours doing the twists into a mohawk. i love the colors too i need to buy some colored bands :) (you can tell she loves it too!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! The colored bands were a great choice. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very cute! I never thought to do a veil style leading into a fauxhawk. Great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...