Friday, May 6, 2011

Sharing the Spotlight: A Tip from Chelsea

Today's Sharing the Spotlight contribution comes from Chelsea from Curly and Young. Not only is she sharing one of her styles, she is sharing with us a wonderful tip to remember!

Chelsea says:
"This post is not so much about my hair style as it is about the styler that I used.  This style is a very simple dry braid out. I achieved it by detangling my hair using my wide toothed comb and tangle teezer.  I then applied my favorite styler and braided my hair.  The following day I unbraided my hair, separated the pieces and fluffed for fullness. I pulled my hair back by splitting my hair down the middle and separating the two sections into halves so that I had four sections in all. I then twisted all of the four sections and secured them with slides."





Chelsea goes on to say:
"What is my favorite styler you may ask? Aloe vera gel!!  This gel provides me with soft yet touchable hold that is long-lasting and best of all it is all natural. I felt it important to share this little tid bit because as a blogger who caters to young women I am often asked for product recommendations that are all natural and most importantly cheap, after all most young women do not have deep pockets. I hope this helps a young curly out there."

Thank you so much, Chelsea, for sharing! The style is simple enough for tweens/teens who are learning to style their own hair and using Aloe vera gel as a styling aid is wonderful! Everyone be sure to swing by Curly and Young to see more of Chelsea's styles and tips!

If you would like to see one of your styles featured on Sharing the Spotlight, click on Contribute at the top of the page to find out all the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...